Fall programming resumes on September 12. Make sure to get connected this year with the opportunities at Calvary for growth, service and discipleship:
Music (Contact Cheryl Branham for more info)
- Sanctuary Choir– 9:30am on Sundays beginning September 12.
- Music for Kids– 12:30pm on Sundays beginning September 12 in the Music Suite. All children are welcome. We learn music and how to play instruments.
Christian Education (Contact Rev. Edgar Palacios for more info)
- Sunday School– 9:45am on Sundays beginning September 12. Four classes for adults begin again.
Spiritual Formation (Contact Rev. Leah Grundset for more info)
- Small Groups-Various nights and locations (DC, MD and VA). Groups meet all over the metro area for Bible Study, common meal and sharing life together.
- Theology on Draft– Tuesday nights, Location TBD. Join with other Calvarians to discuss theology and all of our questions.
- Calvary in the Classroom: Theologians Roundtable– Sunday nights at Calvary beginning September 19 for six weeks. Sit around the table as your favorite (or maybe least favorite!) theologian or church movement and have conversations with the other theologians or movements represented. Conversation is bound to be exciting!
- Wednesday Night Words: Theology and Music- Wednesdays at 6:30pm beginning September 19. Why do we sing in church? What are our traditions associated with music? Join us as we take a look at the importance of music in church life and church history.
- Parent’s Group- Meets monthly at rotating locations. Are you a parent with small children? Join other parents for a time of fellowship and conversation.